Effective Date: April 1, 2014
DRONELIFE.com, a service and web site of SAJ Technologies, Inc. (referred to as “DRONELIFE”) is committed to protecting your privacy. DRONELIFE owns, operates, or provide access to the web site DRONELIFE.com..
2. Information Collected
Information you provide directly to DRONELIFE. You are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit the DRONELIFE Web Site. DRONELIFE Web Site may ask you for different types of information when you register for certain services, access various content or features, or directly contact the Web Site including:
• Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, phone number, facsimile number, and mobile number;
• User name, password, and password reminder questions and answers;
• Age and date of birth;
• Other demographic information, such as gender, job information, and zip code;
• Information for a public profile, such as your interests and the address of your web site;
• Communications preferences, such as which newsletters you would like to receive;
• Search queries;
• Contact information about others when you provide information about others or refer a friend to a particular site or service (note: such information is used solely to facilitate the communications requested);
• Information posted in community discussions and other interactive online features;
• Correspondence you send to us; and
• Information collected about you offline (including via facsimile, mail, or in person for sweepstakes entrance forms).
Information we collect automatically on the DRONELIFE Website. The DRONELIFE Web Site may collect certain information automatically, including:
• Your browser type and operating system;
• Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
• Sites you visited before and after visiting the DRONELIFE Web Site;
• Web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on within the DRONELIFE Web Site;
• Unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers that can identify the physical location of such devices in accordance with applicable law;
• Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies;
• Standard server log information.
Information we obtain from other sources. Where permitted by applicable law, we may collect information about you from other sources, including through interactive applications (such as mobile devices, third-party services, and embedded audio and video players), from co-branded partners and sites (for example, on our pages on Facebook), and from commercially available sources (such as data aggregators and public databases). The following are examples of information we may collect from other sources:
• Name, postal address, and telephone number;
• Demographic data, such as age, gender, and income level;
• If you access third-party services (such as Facebook, Google or Twitter) through the DRONELIFE Web Site, or if you access the DRONELIFE Web Site via a third-party service, your username and password for those services and other information available about or collected from you on those services;
• Your interests and purchase behavior;
• Publicly-observed data, such as activities on blogs, videos, and other online postings; and
• Other navigation data, such as web sites visited and advertisements viewed or clicked on.
Combining Information. Please note that all of the information we collect about you may be combined, including to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop rich online content and services across the DRONELIFE Web Site.
3. Use of Information
We generally use other information we collect about you to:
• Analyze the use of the DRONELIFE Web Site to understand and improve our service offerings and, in accordance with our sharing policies, discussed below, to produce anonymous or aggregated data and statistics that might help third parties develop their own products and service offerings;
• Customize the content you see when you visit the DRONELIFE Web Site;
• Develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests;
• Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
• For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
4. Disclosure of Information
DRONELIFE is committed to maintaining your trust and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share information collected about you.
• With your consent. With your consent, we may share your contact information with third-party business partners.
• Authorized third-party service providers. We share your information with third-party vendors who help us with specialized services, including customer support, email and text message deployment, business analytics, marketing, and data processing. These third parties are allowed to use your information to help us provide our services and not for any other purpose.
• Business transfers. We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of the DRONELIFE Web Site, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
• Legal requirements. We may disclose information about our users, including contact information, to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, and other law enforcement measures, and to comply with other legal obligations, such as FCC requirements.
• Protect our Web Sites and users. We may disclose information to protect and defend the legal rights, interests, and safety of the DRONELIFE Web Site, and their employees, agents, and contractors (including enforcing our agreements); to protect the safety and security of users of the Web Site and members of the public;
We also may share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties, including to help us develop content and services we hope you will find of interest or to help these third parties develop their own products and service offerings. This sharing of anonymized or aggregated information will not include information that could be used to individually identify you.
5. Your Choices
You can choose to enjoy content and features on the DRONELIFE Web Site without directly providing us with any information about you; however, as described above, some information may automatically be collected or may be requested so you can take advantage of certain features and services offered on the DRONELIFE Web Site.
You can opt out of receiving commercial email or text messages from a particular DRONELIFE Web Site or service by following the instructions contained in any such message. Please note that even if you unsubscribe to commercial messages, we still may need to send you communications relating to your use of the DRONELIFE Web Site, such as service announcements.
You also have choices about whether cookies and other similar technologies are placed on your computer or mobile device.
If you choose to share contact information with us, you may have the opportunity to update that information on the DRONELIFE Web Site. You also may update or amend your information by contacting us at [email protected]. If you ask us to shut down your account or delete your information, we will disable your account within a reasonable period of time. Please note that we may need to retain some information about you in order to satisfy our legal and security obligations.
7. Protection of Information
We are committed to protecting your information. We have adopted some commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical procedures to help protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, and alteration. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
(c/o TechSandBox, Inc.)
105B South Street, Hopkinton, MA 01748